Saturday, October 12th kicks off the 11th annual Man of the Cliff! Presented by Bonfire Brewing, this event features entertainment from 104.7's very own Erik Williams, who will serve as emcee. Looking to find your inner lumberjack? Man of the Cliff includes speed chopping, axe throwing, keg tossing (& drinking), and so much more. Anyone over the age of 18 is invited to participate, so register your team of 4 today!
All funds raised at the event will go to Vail Valley charity Can Do MS, which provides support and education programs to families that are living with multiple sclerosis.
- When & Where: Saturday October 12th - Sunday October 13th, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. at Nottingham Park
- For the kids & those young at heart: On Saturday there will be a jumpy castle and face paint
- Aside from service animals, no animals will be allowed in the event
- For more information on the event click here
- To learn more about Can Do MS click here